Saturday, March 13, 2010

One Special Friend...



This is a post about a very special girl. If you aren't sure of who she is, her name is Rasha and has become one of my very best friends. She is fun, caring, kind, creative and is a total jewel. I don't think one day has passed that she and I haven't spoken. She has been so very sweet to me, has been there when times were rough. If you aren't following her blog you should check it out at http://missrashamarie.blogspot.com/ .


You know a true friend when you can talk for hours about nonsense and we do. She has been there to offer smiles, friendship and words of encouragement and for that I am glad to call her one of my very best friends.


Rasha, Thank you sweet girl! You are such an inspiration and such a great friend. Thank you for the smiles and laughter, you'll never know just how much our friendship means to me!


Love, b

3 comments:

Southern Belle Mama said...

Friends are so special...I'm sure she's just as thankful to have you as you are to have her as a friend! :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Awww. I love your post. Thank you for the sweet words. You're the sweetest thing ever. I am the lucky one and I'm so happy we found each other.

Julie Leah said...

What a sweet post!! I adore that lady as well!