Friday, March 5, 2010

Thank You!

A special thank you to all of you who commented and emailed me about my last post. I love you all and thank you for reassurance and knowing your all there for me means a lot.

I love snail mail and I also love to send snail mail. So if you would like to send me your address I would love to send you something! =) You can email it to me at bretharpe@gmail.com.

I went to my thyroid doctor today. Well just what I thought. My thyroid level was too low so now they changed up my medication just a little. So I am to see her again in 2 mths. I go tomorrow morning to have my progesterone level drawn. I am sure I won't know anything until Monday, since I won't be seeing the doctor.

So I am planning a good weekend. We're going to the park, getting a new digital camera and relaxing. Hope all of you have a good weekend!

breanna
PS-I <3 you all!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I am hoping you have the most amazing weekend ever!!!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

What? for some reason my comment must have not posted....

I hope you have a good weekend love. I love you.