Sunday, April 18, 2010

When It Seems To Be Too Good........It Usually Is.

I sit down to write this post and I am at lost for words, not sure how or where to begin. I was on cloud nine this week from the wonderful news that I got on Tuesday. That is until yesterday morning when I awoke feeling like hell. (Sorry, but this post is about to get personal). I had started my cycle.
Each month I take a hormone to make me have a period and then this month it just happens by itself and at the wrong damn time. I guess holding on to the hope that just maybe I might be pregnant was then shattered.
Tomorrow I will start the fertility medicine again for the 3rd time. I HATE that stuff and it is the absolute worst feeling ever.
So here is to another month and another try. My hope is fading and it's so hard to stay positive. I am just going to put a smile on my face and focus on the new house and try to keep my mind off of it. It does no good to sit and worry it just makes my dream seem like it's just so far away.

4 comments:

Mommara said...

I'm sorry still praying for you. Hugs Girly.

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

My darling girl,

I already told you how horribly sorry I am things didnt work out the way you wanted them too, but don't lose your faith.. Things are going to work out, in God's time and you just have to remember that.. I know how badly it sucks to wait, but after all what else can we do?

Also- stress is very bad for the body and i know how much stress you've been going through... Just sit back, focus on your new gorgeous house and life and your dream will arrive. I just know it will. I have faith, and if you need some, you can borrow some of mine.

xoxo, I love you. keep your chin up!

-R

Southern Belle Mama said...

You are in my prayers Breanna. I know it's hard, but keep your head up! :)

Summer Athena said...

babydoll.

i know this feeling. i do know that it won't last forever. i promise. i actually see some positives in what you have told me.

ps - i love the new blog look! you are soooo pretty, but you already knew that. lol.