Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Want To Shop!

I don't know if it's just a girl thing or just me. When I am anxious or nervous I want to go shopping. It doesn't even have to be anywhere big, it can simply be WalMart. Weird I know. I am in this weird mood today. So much on my mind I just need a charge card and let me go. Unfortunately since I am in the process if trying to buy a home I can impulse shop ( my worst habit). I can think of so much I want. I know that is selfish I should be thankful for all the nice things I have, but I swear its just the anxiety. Don't get me wrong I love to shop, but even more so when I am anxious/nervous.

I want to shop for my new house. I want to buy paint, home decor, new pots and pans, a Kitchen Aid mixer...... and the list goes on and on.
So while I am trying to be a good girl today- I won't go shopping. I will surpass the urge!
I hope all of you sweet girls have had a great Thursday, be happy tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

Love-B

2 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

YES! I agree. shop shop shop. i always want to be shopping, it makes me feel SO much better.

Love you!!

The Gypsy♥Belle said...

Um, I was going to say you could take me with you!!! Haha! But good job for you, not giving in, cause I probably would have! Hope youre week was great! Lurve you!