Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blog Name Change

Well girls, I am thinking of changing my blog name. I started this blog 3 mths ago and have since found someone with almost the same name. I am sure she probably had it first so I thought ...Maybe I should change mine?

I also need a little blog help. How do I make a signature and header with different font and color?
Second, how do I put a video from youtube on my blog? If you guys can help me shoot me an email at bretharpe@gmail.com!

Thank you ...
xoxo
bre


P.S. I am working on the new blog at this very moment it should look different soon! =)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Hi! Thanks for coming over to my blog! I'm not sure if you've already figured out how to do the stuff you were asking about, but I think your blog looks really cute the way it is right now! As far as YouTube goes, it can be a bit of a pain. But what you should be able to do is find the video you want, copy the embed code to the right of it, and paste it into your blog draft. Sometimes I have a really hard time with it--YouTube isn't very highlight and copy friendly for some reason.