Monday, December 21, 2009

The Weekend Review

Sorry for being gone so long. These last few days have been so crazy. I am trying to get my life somewhat back to normal. In the mix of doing all of that I am going back to school in January, so of course all of that has to be taken care of.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here is how my weekend played out. Saturday the NO Saint's played the Dallas Cowboys...which sucked ...they lost =(. The hubby and I decided to go out and grab a drink and a bite to eat and watch the game. Yeah, it started to suck when the Saints started losing... ha ha! Even the beer that we drank didn't help =)

So Sunday ...naturally I woke up with a KILLER headache. I forgot what it was like to have a hangover. I had so much to do though so I had to literally force myself to do all that had to be done. One of my best friends Stefanie and I went to a place here in town called Paint Pals and we painted and had sooo much fun. I will post those pics in a few days. Then I had to get things ready for the week..since I have to work all week..bummer!

So tonight I have been trying to relax and try to feel better. I haven't been feeling like myself lately.. I am hoping this begin to turn around. I really wish I could get rid of the thyroid issues they are becoming annoying..

So any ways I am sorry if I seem a little scattered or rambled so many thoughts flowing lol...Hope you all have a great week! I will be back to posting again!

<3 breanna

3 comments:

Summer Athena said...

hoping you had a great christmas.

Summer Athena said...

ps - love ya!

Anonymous said...

we watched the saints/cowboys game too--it was really rather embarrassing for NO, actually. i felt kind of bad for them.

hope you had a fab christmas!