Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Was Violated Tonight

I am sorry girls, tonight's post is not a happy one. My husband was working on 2 computers for a friend of my parents. We went to take them back to her tonight and in the 30 minutes we were there someone stole my purse out of my car.

We called the cops and the sweet officer came and took prints and got all of my information. There is a park beside the lady's house and she said that people sit in the park and watch for people and break in there cars and dump the other stuff. She lives in a nice neighborhood that you would think things like this would not happen.

She walked to see if she saw anyone at the park and saw my purse on the picnic table. It was a leather purse and they tore it to shreds. They stole my wallet with all of my information ( ss card, drivers license, 2 debit cards, 2 gift cards worth about $100, and $50 something dollars), my 2 checkbooks, my old cellphone, my watch, my hospital badge, a necklace, my thyroid medication. They ripped the straps on my purse and dumped out the change, my makeup, and my calendar. I was so upset at first and then I became ANGRY!

I have never stolen anything from anyone and to know that people can do it with no remorse makes me so mad. I hope that they really needed it. They are going to be disappointed if they take the medication it won't make them feel good. I was upset and called my mom. She told me that it could all be replaced, but that I should be thankful that I wasn't hurt. Now that I think about it I am lucky. Lucky that the creep that was sitting in the park watching me didn't hurt me. For that I am thankful, its just going to be a real pain going to get everything replaced.

Ladies be careful. Lock your doors. Watch your surroundings. This could happen to anyone. Just be safe and take precaution.

I hope you all have a great night....

xoxo breanna

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Aw, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I've been lucky (thus far) to never have my purse stolen, but it's happened to several of my friends. Good luck getting everything straightened out... I hope it all goes well. :)