Monday, October 19, 2009

The G2 by Pilot


To some this may be a stupid post. A post about a pen? Well, this isn't just any pen. It's the G2 by Pilot. I absolutely LOVE this pen. I have several in my purse, because it's the only pen I like to use.

They come in a 2 pack and you can get them almost anywhere. I always grab a pack when I go to WalMart ( I would hate to not have an extra).

It may sound really silly, but since I have to write a lot I wanted to find a pen that I love. Thanks to my friend and co-worker Stefanie, I am now hooked on this pen.

So if any one has to write a lot like I do, you should check it out( sure you will <3 it!) By the way they come in "bold" and "fine". Fine is the best , bold puts out a little to much ink.

Hope that you enjoy my silly "pen post"

No comments: