Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Smoothie King's Angel Food

Smoothie King's Angel Food = Best Smoothie Ever!!

This is one of my all time favorite treats. I love this place!! My favorite is the Angel Food. My husband and I make smoothies for dinner. I always wanted to know exactly how they made it because its light and refreshing.

I surfed around and found the recipe and will share it with you. I hope you enjoy !

Angel Food Recipe (20oz):
4 oz strawberries
1 small or medium sized banana
1/8 cup of Turbinado (raw sugar) aka hawaiian sugar. you can substitute with Splenda or Equal for lower calories
1/8 cup powdered milk
1/2 tsp. soy protein (available for retail at SK)
1-2 drop of Vanilla extract
about 1 & 1/2 cup of ice
and add water as desired for smoothness
Don't add water or less strawberries for thickness

-Breanna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This is my favorite smoothie. I love it so much when I go SK I can't seem to try anything else.

Anonymous said...

YUM!!!

Anonymous said...

Delicous! Thank you so much