Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Weekend Treats!!

Well I had a great weekend. I spent some time with my parents, made an Alabama football blanket (I will post it tomorrow!), and then went shopping today. My mom spoils me with all kinds of things...she is truly the best! Here are my weekend finds..enjoy!!

1. E.L.F 5 piece professional brush set( which I LOVE)
I only paid like $5 for all of them and they are soooo soft!

2. Lancome Absolu Foundation( its the best)
I am trying this for the first time. I love the way it feels and has great coverage.

3. Lancome Mauicomplet Concealer(miracle in a tube!!)
i have been looking for this stuff all my life! I wish I would have knew about this long before now. I have a few red splotches on my face and this stuff makes it disappear!!!

4. Lancome Photogenic Loose Powder(and I got a free gift)
This powder is amazing. My mom was telling me about it. She uses it and it has somewhat of a shimmer to it. I like it a lot too!

5. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Body Oil
This is actually a very good make up remover its good for dry skin. You use it to remove your make up and mascara and then you use you face wash. I love it!!

6. LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara
So one of the blogs that I follow, Kelli, talks about this mascara a lot. Mascara is my favorite thing out of make up. She swears by it , so I tried it and now I am hooked!!!Its the best mascara ever!

7.Rimmel Gentle Eye Make-up Remover
This is really good for stubborn "water-proof" mascara and it doesn't burn your eyes. I use it to try to get all of my mascara that the oil doesn't get.

So I am going to love playing with all of my new things! I am so excited about them all!!I also got a free gift with my make up. I haven't had a chance to play with it all yet so I will have to update you on my other "goodies".

Tomorrow I will post pictures of my new Alabama blanket that I made. I <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_8">soooo cute! They are so easy to make too!


Well I hope that everyone else had a great weekend!!
breanna




No comments: