Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I AM GOING TO NEW YORK!

I AM GOING TO NEW YORK!!! Well my next little adventure out of the south will be to the "Big Apple". I am so excited! My mom, my sister and I will be going to New York in March. I have so many things that I want to do and not sure if I have enough time to fit them all in! We are planning on staying in Time Square. My mom has booked us a Sex In The City Tour and Momma Mia on Broadway. This will be my first Broadway show! We are also planning on going to FAO Schwarz(the toy store in Home Alone).I hope to go to Jimmy Choo's too!

This is going to be so much fun! My sister has never flown before so this will be an experience for her! I love to fly! So if anyone knows of some things you must do in New York post me a comment!


Thank You!!
<3 breanna

No comments: