Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another Weekend Gone...

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. We sure did! One f my really good friends and her hubby surprised us on Wednesday and drove down from Indiana. So I was glad to see them and proudly say.."Black and Gold WON the Super Bowl" . Yeah, you guessed it they are HUGE colt fans. So i had to rub it in a little. So we spent some time with them while they are down.It was good to see them, just hate they are fixing to leave for Indiana again.

Then the hubby and I just hung out together the rest of the weekend. We have had alot going on (I will explain in my next post) and just needed some us time. So it was a nice weekend with beautiful weather. Just sad its over again. I always hate to see Monday's coming. I always have "A Case Of The Mondays"... Hope you all have a great day tomorrow!

P.S.- Summer, I love you and I am here for you dear.
P.S.S- Rasha, I hope you feel better soon! I am thinking of you!!


Breanna

2 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Glad you had a great time!! I hate to see mondays come too, oyyyveyyy.

HEY we're big colts fan too.. hee hee.. NOT cool... dont rub it in, lol.

thank you for hoping i feel better... i love you xoxo

Caro said...

Still waiting for the next post...are you pregnant?