Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Answers To The Questions =)

Thank you girls for checking on my little sister. She is doing better, she may get to come home tomorrow.



The Answers:



My new best friend =) Rasha asks:

1. How did you know that you wanted to marry your husband?

We had dated for almost 3 years and as lame as this sounds you just know. When you think of how you want to spend the rest of your life and they're in it, you just know.



2.Am I your best friend?

Yes hunny you are my newest best friend! I just love ya!





My Valentine Swap buddy KatieSPerk asks:

1. If you won the lottery jackpot, what is the first thing you would like to buy?

I would first give a portion to St.Jude's Hospital. My heart breaks for those sweet kids who want a fighting chance, but their parents cannot afford it. Secondly, I want one of these one day..http://www.audiusa.com/us/brand/en/models/r8.html, I think its only like 114 k for the stock model,lol. Then my last would be to take all of my best friends and myself shopping , buy all the shoes, purses and clothes we want. Before I did that I would have there closet transformed to look like Mariah Carey's. Home chick has a kick ass closet.



2. What is your dream job ( if money were no option)?

To open my own art studio. I love to paint. I have done mostly oil on canvas, but I have fallen in love with acrylic.



My sweet friend Summer(i heart you to chicky ;) ) ask:

1. How are you holding up?

Well I am ok now. I have lost almost 38 lbs and I feel better. I just wish that they could get things straightened out with my thyroid. Thank you for checking on me ;)



My new friend Kristi ( she got my name for the V Day Swap) ask:
1. How did you and your husband meet?
Through some friends of ours.

2. What do you enjoy doing on the weekends?
I love going to book stores, shopping, or watching football. We grill a lot too.

3.What is your favorite restaurant?
Fast food probably Foosackly's ( can't fake the foo!), sit down restaurant Zea's or Longhorn.

My halarious friend Tiffany ask:
1. What is your definition of a Southern Belle?
A beautiful and classy woman who is from the Southern part of the United State.=)

I had a lot of fun answering the questions. Thank you my lovelies!!

xoxo breanna

5 comments:

Mrs. K said...

ahh! guess what I had for lunch Saturday (my birthday)?! Foosackly's!! Can't live without it :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Great questions and thats awesome and dropping the pounds love!

Lori said...

hope you dont mind me commenting! im kristi's sister. foosacklys is the BEST!! I work almost right beside the one on university and im soooo addicted. i dont even know how we use to live without it.

an art studio sounds like such a fun job! i love to paint but im horrible at it. i love me some paint and pals, and a big plus is they trace everything for me. yay!

have a good valentines day!

The Gypsy♥Belle said...

Hey Lady! Im new here and following you now! I love me some Rasha! She is amazing!! She told me about your blog when we were talking about meeting up sometime soon, she said you live in Mobile also! I live downtown, right off of Ann St. Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself! Hope we can meet up some time! And CONGRATS on loosing the pounds! Thats amazing! I totally get the thyroid thing, I have the SAME exact prob! Oh and I think an art studio sounds dreamy, go for it girl!

Southern Belle Mama said...

Hey girl! It's so nice to meet new blogger belles...and getting to know you with this post is great. Thanks for entering the giveaway, and I'll be visiting ya again! :)