Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Time To Ask Me Questions?

I am sorry I promised you guys pictures tonight. I just got home not to long ago. My little sis had to be admitted to the hospital for severe colitis =(. So since I work in the hospital, I had to help get her taken care of. I hope she feels better soon!


Ok, so now I am opening up to you guys. You may ask me up to 3 questions that you would like to know. I will post the questions and answers tomorrow night! Hope you all have a wonderful night! =)

xo breanna

5 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Love you and praying your sister is doing well... my questions:

1. How did you know you wanted to marry your husband
2. am i your best friend? hee hee

KatiePerk said...

Oh dear! I hope she is feeling better.

1.If you won the lottery jackpot what is the first thing you would buy?

2.What is your dream job (if money was not a consideration)?

Summer Athena said...

prayers going out to your sis.

how are you holdin up?

Mrs. K said...

hope your sister is feeling better!!

1. How did you and your husband meet?
2. What do you enjoy doing on the weekends?
3. What is your favorite restaurant? :)

Anonymous said...

what is your definition of a true southern belle?

ps--hope your sister is better soon!