Saturday, February 6, 2010

Look What I Got!





I received this award the other day from my sweet friend "KS" as most of you know! I was so excited to have gotten this at her " Award Ceremony" .
First off I want to Thank all you ladies out there who made this award possible. Without you guys I would have no one to read my blog. Thank you my first blog friend, Summer, she has helped me with many blog questions and become a really great friend (thank you for being my very good friends, your words of encouragement and advice mean so much), and also to Rasha, who has also been one of the sweetest people I have ever met and has also given me some blogging tips! You both Rock! Also, to Kristin who was so kind to pass this award on to me, it means so much and I love you all!
Ok, sorry I know that was lame. I am going off a few hours of sleep and I am getting delirious. Maybe after that I should consider going to bed..lol!=)
breanna

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You are too adorable... this was like an Oscar speech and I loved it :) Happy Sunday to you!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Yay for getting an award.. love you.

Summer Athena said...

you are the best and deserve this award!