Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 1 : I am thankful for....

I found a really cute blog that I just love to read, it's http://belleonheels.blogspot.com/ . I go each and every day to check it out. I haven't met her, but she seems like a sweet girl. Today I logged on to make a post and she is posting about what she is thankful for. Her day 1 thankful , is for her friends. I totally agree with her. I have had a lot of friends through out the years and some who were not good friends and some that I still cherish. I have gained more friends over time and some who I will never forget. You have those friends in life, who make such an impact that you just can't forget them!

So, thank you Belle on Heels for the idea of posting what you are thankful for. I am going to follo along in your footsteps.


Day 1: I am thankful for.....

My friends. To all who read this thank you. Thank you for a wonderful friendship. I would not be the person I am today if some of these special people had not entered my life. I could write a list of everyone I am thankful for, but I am afraid I may leave someone out. So just know I appreciate all of you girls who have been wonderful friends... I <3 you all!


Breanna

Thank you to all of my blogger friends too! =)