Friday, November 6, 2009

My New Blogger Friend..

I just want to start by saying - I love blogging. I have had so much fun reading peoples postings and meeting some really sweet people. I wish I had started blogging way before now =).

I started following this one blog that really stood out to me. I would read her post and could just tell she had such a sweet personality. She is also a southern gal, like myself. After reading a little about her and some of her blog entries I thought that I should email and tell her thank you. Thank you for being optimistic and just being her! Her smiles just shine throughout her blog and as crazy as his my sound I felt like I could relate and that I had known her forever. She is truly a doll! So if you have time you should check out her blog ! http://bisforbrown.blogspot.com/

So it was very nice to meet you Summer!! I look forward to getting to know you and reading your blog!Keep your head up chicky, you and Mr.B are going to great parents and your little bundle of joy will be blessed to have a mommy like you!

bre

P.S. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Roll Tide!

1 comment:

Summer Athena said...

Thank you so much for this. You are a sweetheart and I am so glad you reached out so that I could get to know you better.

I BLEED PURPLE AND GOLD!