Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 2: I Am Thanful for../Typical Tuesday =)

So my day 2 "Thankful for" is my family. I have the best family that anyone could ask for! I couldn't have picked a better mother if I had hand picked her myself. She has always been so good to me and for that I am very grateful. She is such an awesome friend too!I love her more than she will ever know! Thank You Mom for being the best!

I have a younger sister, Savanna (who is 20 yrs old). She is a great sister... I wouldn't trade her in either! As we grew up we fought alot because of our age difference and we were both girls and she ALWAYS wanted what I had because I was older! I never had anything , because she always took my things! I still love her though! Love ya Sav!

And last but not least my Dad. Wow, growing up this man was very difficult to live with....wanna know why? Because we are soooo much alike ! I love him so much though! Now that I am married and no longer live at home we are so much closer. Love Ya Dad!

Now my "Typical Tuesday".. so Tuesday's always seem to be kind of hectic at work. The time change has been screwing me up so bad... I am not liking it at all! today seemed to be off to a good start, until the day started dragging along. I felt like I heard my name literally 97 times. I thought , ya know maybe if I act like I don't hear them, they will go away? I have days where I feel like that. Like, I want to grab my purse and go to the social security place and do a complete name change! Well today was that day! Every little thing seemed to get on my nerves. I try to wrap my mind around how my patients think and I just don't get it?
These people come to the doctor, obviously to be seen and TREATED...so why in God's name do you not come prepared? I mean how can you take a medication that you dont know the name, why your taking it or who gave it to you? Really, you just take whats in the medication bottle and its just over after that?
I guess the part that bothers me even more is when they reply" I take one white round pill, 2 blue pills and a brown one"? Ok, yeah I know what you are taking....NOT!!!!
I am a really sweet person and it takes a lot to upset me or make me mad. Therefore, I try so kindly to tell them. You really need to know what you take. If you cannot remember they have paper and pens...WRITE IT DOWN.

Wow, I went off on that one ...sorry. Now that I am trying to bring my blood pressure back down..Ha Ha! I hope everyone had a great day..they week is almost over! YAH! I am soooo ready for the weekend! The Alabama Crimson Tide will be playing LSU this weekend....Great game!! I am hoping that my man...Mr.Nick Saban has his plan ready ...Roll Tide!!

No comments: