Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh what a Wednesday..

Hi girls! I hope all of you are having a great Wednesday! Today has been a little crazy for me today, but it makes the day go by faster! I am so excited the weekend is almost here! We are going to my parents this weekend and have a Football Party- Alabama plays Mississippi State! YAH! Its going to be so much fun, I cant wait! My hubby and I are still trying to decide if we are going to go to Dallas, Texas for Thanksgiving. I really want to go since I have never been to Texas. I think it will be a lot of fun for the both of us!

~Tomorrow is a very important day for me! I find out about school and what I am going to have to do! I hope it goes well. I have been worrying about it for almost 2 weeks!

~I have had so much fun with this blog! More than I ever could have imagined. I have met a lot of sweet people! Some I won't ever forget!Thank You Summer!I am still learning how to do a lot of it so if any of you have tips I would love to know! I am trying to figure out how to make a signature?hmm....

~Today I was thinking about random things that I like..so I thought I would share ..what are some of your favorite things?

I love Coke Zero
I am going to New York and I am so excited!
I love Vera Bradley
Winter is my favorite time of year
I cant wait to see New Moon
I want a new phone
I want to get my RN
I love shoes , you can never have enough!
I wish I owned Starbucks
My mom is one of my best friends
I wish I wasn't cold 24/7
I cant wait to have a healthy baby girl
My husband is the best
I have the urge to go shopping at its 10:30 at night?
My co-worker/friend Stefanie and I have become really good friends
I would love a a glass of wine right about now

These aren't in any particular order..lol..sorry I guess I win the most random blog of the day award! Hope you all have a good night!

xoxo
bre

No comments: