Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 3:I'm Thankful fors../ Some Of My Favorite Things

Day 3: I am thankful for having a job. With the way the economy is right now, so many are without jobs...If we have jobs, we should be happy! =)

My Favorites:
..............................
Starbucks
Flip Flops
Alabama Football
Elton John
Shopping
Sunglasses
Purses
Blogging
The Beach
Britney Spears Music
Jewelry
Painting
Scarves
Black and White photos
Shoes
Sweet Tea
Pina Colada's
Traveling
Pearls
Polka Dots
Anything Pink
Banana's
Winter
Smoothie King
Heels
Jessica Simpson shoes and handbags
Mascara
Weddings
Monograming
My North Face Jacket
Facebook
Lip gloss

**These are not listed in the order or importance lol! I just like sharing some of my favorite things with everyone....its fun to see their list as well! I hope you all had a great Wednesday..until tomorrow..Good Night!!

Bre

No comments: